Monday, October 23, 2006

"I got an army, then I gave them spears, then I seized the power and I went around for a hundred years."

I'm listening to Burton Cummings .... I love it. One of my favourite of all my CDs. I was listening to it on Saturday night, too, thoroughly enjoying myself.

Speaking of Saturday night..... I apologize to those who were counting on me to go to LW. I realize I said I'd go, but someone called last-minute (Friday afternoon), needing a babysitter. I really couldn't turn it down - my dad volunteered babysitting services "any time", and those kids are adorable! By then it was too late to let "the network" know that I wouldn't be able to be in two places at once. But maybe it was better for me: I did some actual studying after they were asleep, which wouldn't have happened otherwise, I think. Aristophanes - bleagh. Oh well, that's over now.

I now have a new project to work on; I finally finished my sweater last Friday. I won't tell you yet what the new idea is - I'll save that for when it's done and I can maybe get some pictures of it.

~ ooh, a secret! ~

That's all for now; I'm going to get another cappuchino.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aristophanes...I can definitely share your pain - ever read the Clouds? Or had numerous lectures and seminars on it? Yeach is right...

11:54 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

Yes, I've read Clouds.. and Wasps, and Acharnians, and Thesmophoriazusae, and Ecclesiazusae, and I hate them all!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home