Monday, October 01, 2007

Random Thoughts.......

(alert: these are really random!)

* I love the way babies smell after they have a bath. I was babysitting yesterday at church, and trying to get the youngest baby to sleep - my arm and shoulder were so sore afterwards, but I wouldn't have traded that for anything.

* I can't wait to start my new job - I get to take the bus for the first time by myself, and finally make use of this HSR sticker on my student card that I've had for 4 years! Plus the job should be great - I already know how to do it.

* I want coffee. Okay, that wasn't really so random as much as it is constant - I can't get going in the morning without my dose of motor oil!

* I'm using these "-" thingies a lot!

* I want to go to Holland. I really want to go!

* I really liked making Em's birthday present. I'm actually looking for ways to prolong it!

* Then I have to make Jon a scarf

* ... and a birthday present, I think

* It's a good thing I know how to knit - I probably won't have much money to buy presents!

* It feels weird when Jo comes to visit, because I know it isn't really her home anymore, but it was for so many years!

* Still 20 minutes to go. I think I'm going to go get lunch - a hot dog, maybe.

* There's a HOLE in the bottom of my jacket pocket!

* Will it feel weird if I knit on the bus?

* If the temperature in here is a reflection of outside, I'm going to regret not taking my fingerless gloves with me today!

* Is it possible to live without regrets?

* Is anyone but me going to read this post?

* Maybe I'll get a muffin and E.T. instead

I'd apologize again for the random-ness, but I doubt anyone but me will read this post, and I know what I'm like.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer: somebody did read your post.

Looks like life is good. : )

9:17 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading!
Life is good, and could even get better!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. you could make me ANOTHER b-day present :P just kidding. If i have 2 pairs of slippers I'll lose one. Necessity makes the head keep track of things better, you know.

I like randomness. I might blog randomly today.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home