Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bo: "You forgot something very important."
Riccio: "What?"
Bo: "It's under my jumper."
Hornet: "What?"
Bo: [pulls up his sweater] "Me!"

~ my favourite quote from the movie The Thief Lord
... except when Bo says it, it's more like "Mmmeeeeee!!!!"
I'm a little twitchy today. I think it's a combination of early-morning coffee and a postponed presentation I was gearing up for. You know the feeling: you know the professor is going to introduce your topic (Roman temples, in this case), and you're waiting for her to start on the temple of Apollo on the Palatine, which was your topic, and instead she's talking about the temple of Jupiter Capitolinus, and before you can present class is over. So all those nervous butterflies don't get to come out, and they sit and twitch for the next hour, making it really hard to type in passwords or anything, because they reach all the way to your fingers. That's me at the moment. "Mmmeeeeee!!!!"
Hm, hm, hm. It's a little slow right now - four hours to wait until my next class, but then everything will start up again. Right after class I have to run to catch the bus and go to work, which will probably be really busy because Monday was a holiday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marsha!!!!
you need to blog!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home