Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I CAN HAS GOLDFISH??????

Yes, yes, it's snacktime. And I have Goldfish. Gowdfish. Plain goldfish - none of those froofy flavourings for me, thank you very much. Though I know how much Andrew liked them.

www.icanhascheezburger.com - That is one hilarious website!


Ooh, that's a fat one!

Today's just been dragging along - I can't believe it's only 1:00! Alarm clock went off at 6:30, got up at 7:06, had a quick shower, woke Jon up to ask him to drive me to school, dried and straightened hair, woke Jon up, got the rest of myself ready, woke Jon up, warmed up some milk for my coffee, realized that someone STOLE my travel mug, chugged down the coffee, went to school, la la sat through 8:30 class, probably dozed off, went to the Student's Centre for an English Toffee, saw the hugely long line at TH (it's Roll-up-the-Rim time, and I'm 0 for 4), walked around for a bit, chatted with Dee for about half an hour, got the ET, got a computer, have been sitting here ever since, reading all kinds of stuff online and working on a vest (this thing's taking forever! Take 2 on this thing - I went from 220 stitches on a 4mm needle to 190 on a 4.5 mm; it's made quite a difference, but it's still taking a long time. I tore apart an old sweater of Jo's that didn't fit either of us, so it's all free yarn for me! and tons of it! It's an interesting gray that'll work well over just about all of my dress shirts, so that's good. If it fits. What if it doesn't? Eugh, that's a horrible thought!)

Want ridiculous? How about the Capitals/Bruins game last night? 6-0 for Washington after the first period? 10-2 final score?

Now that's

Ridiculous.

Or do you want a good book? Try The Black Tulip, by Alexandre Dumas. A fascinating story of political and personal betrayal, amid the race to develop the rarest of the most-prized flower, the tulip. Wonderfully written, if a bit shaky on historical accuracy, and it's set in Holland, which is just one more reason to read it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't he write Count of Monte Cristo? Cool.

Glad to hear you had a good day, and you're welcome for the sweater! Are you coming over on Saturday? Please say you are... we can go to the market and ooh over stuff!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

Hey Jo!

- yeah, I think he did.

- thanks for the sweater yarn! it's actually starting to look like something now!

- unFORtunately.... we couldn't find a great Canadian guest star. So here's Trevor's mom!

- kidding. The unFORtunately was supposed to refer to this weekend's nasty forecast, which means that if it snows THAT HARD, we won't be goin' anywhere. And I was saving up my money for St. Jacob's!

- Dee says hi.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love goldfish!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home